• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sharing is just not reliable

New Here ,
May 07, 2019 May 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it me or do others have issue with the Sharing feature?  Especially when inviting others?  I often get error messages saying this or that.  I recall reading that InVision was superior to XD when it came to collaboration.  Now I see why unless this is just on my end.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 07, 2019 May 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Michaell,

Sorry that you are having trouble when you invite others to edit XD documents. We'd love you hear more about this issue, would you mind sharing the error message that you encounter? I would also like to know the OS version and the version of XD which you are using.

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 11, 2019 May 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, could you provide the version of Adobe XD, the features of your PC and the error message you see?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines