• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sharing issues

New Here ,
May 03, 2019 May 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to share my first XD prototype with someone. "Anyone with the link can view" is selected. Shared it successfully with someone else a while ago.

Sent the link, they get "Sorry, we can't open this document".

Updated, generated a new link, they get "Sorry, we can't open this document".

Tried to invite them, to see if they can access it through XD (they also have CC): "Sorry, we can't open this document".

Exported a PDF, sent that.

After seeing others have mysterious sharing issues too, I decided I'll wait a bit longer until the application is mature.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 03, 2019 May 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi BureauMarnef,

sorry that you're facing trouble while sharing the prototype. Would it be possible for you to share the link of the prototype in a private message so that we may investigate it further? You may also try to record the prototype share it with others.

When you invite someone to edit and they are unable to open the file, could you please ask them open the file on another machine?

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 05, 2019 May 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you see your project at Cloud files?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines