Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sharing to Development & Design Review

New Here ,
Jan 12, 2021 Jan 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone, 

I have a problem with the links when I share the project. 

1) When I share to Development (I update link, and share with the developers, it works fine, we add the link to our Confluence page and they can access it anytime)

2) Then when I change to Design Review, and update link then share, the client gets the link to view, and it works. (they can add notes, reviews etc)

HOWEVER, now the initial link to Developers have, no longer works. Is this a bug? I expect to generate multiple links to DEVELOPER, DESIGN REVIEW, PRESENTATION etc and they should all work at anytime with the latest updates (when I push the UPDATE LINK, while selected the different person I selected it was aimed at)

Looking forward to your response..  

TOPICS
Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 12, 2021 Jan 12, 2021

Hi Marek Jan5FBF,
Thank you for reaching us, However when you update the link, last modified action will be taken.. If u want create link in Design review, create as a new link, and share it.. both the link works..

Hope it helps..

Regards,
Ashwini M Hiremath

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 12, 2021 Jan 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Marek Jan5FBF,
Thank you for reaching us, However when you update the link, last modified action will be taken.. If u want create link in Design review, create as a new link, and share it.. both the link works..

Hope it helps..

Regards,
Ashwini M Hiremath

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines