• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Shortcut keys for a non-US keyboard

Community Expert ,
Mar 06, 2021 Mar 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At this moment XD is very frustrating if you use it on a non-US keyboard and on Windows for two reasons:

• Very useful shortcut keys with numbers are not functional if you have no numeric keyboard.  The Zoom keys like CTRL-0, CTRL-3.  Another one: CTRL-; to show/hide grid?
  • There is no menu. Alternative for the zoom is using the click-click top right, but there is no short workaround for CTRL-; You need to go up in the hierarchy until only one or more artboards are selected and then turn off the grid.

When will XD get the same functionality for non-US keyboards (or allow to remap shortcut keys) and the menu on Windows?  I am lucky that CTRL-Y at least works on my keyboard...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 18, 2021 Mar 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble. I understand your concern so let me assure you, I'll share your feedback with the Engineering team and you can do that too by sharing your feedback here: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests

This page is managed by the Engineering team so it is the best way of sharing suggestions and feedback directly with the Engineering and product management team.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines