Highlighted

Show/Hide Option for Components (Not in layer panel)

Explorer ,
Sep 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Suppose I designed a dashboard. And it has filter or more options. To design that I have to duplicate this artboard which is not friendly I think. To be more clear, imagine more option has Edit, Share & Delete. For these I have to create another artboard to get a working prototype. But having too many of artboards like this in the project is a #PainPoint

My solution:
Imagine I converted the more option icon which is a three vertical dots into a component. And this component has the ability to show/hide the child objects. Technically everything happening in the layer panel but we can switch to show or hide from the component section

.show-hide.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Show/Hide Option for Components (Not in layer panel)

Explorer ,
Sep 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Suppose I designed a dashboard. And it has filter or more options. To design that I have to duplicate this artboard which is not friendly I think. To be more clear, imagine more option has Edit, Share & Delete. For these I have to create another artboard to get a working prototype. But having too many of artboards like this in the project is a #PainPoint

My solution:
Imagine I converted the more option icon which is a three vertical dots into a component. And this component has the ability to show/hide the child objects. Technically everything happening in the layer panel but we can switch to show or hide from the component section

.show-hide.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 19, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you can use Overlay to achieve what you are after

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 20, 2019 1
Incbeats LATEST
Explorer ,
Sep 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No. It still creates 2 artboards right? I want to reduce the artboards number

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 20, 2019 0