Highlighted

Show scroll bar in published prototypes in Adobe XD.

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When deisigning a page for a mobile app, i'd like the ability to set a scrollable screen to load at the bottom, or better to set the position. Current default is always top of screen when playing the prototype.

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

Topics

Missing feature, Mobile

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Show scroll bar in published prototypes in Adobe XD.

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When deisigning a page for a mobile app, i'd like the ability to set a scrollable screen to load at the bottom, or better to set the position. Current default is always top of screen when playing the prototype.

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

Topics

Missing feature, Mobile

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Or perhaps have the ability to preserve scroll position from specified artboard instead of only the previous artboard.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi littledigger,

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your feedback. If I heard you right, this is the kind of functionality you are looking for? https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/34467730-scroll-ba....

If yes,  we would request you to please submit your feedback there and upvote the request to add your voice.

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No!

A scrollable screen appears loaded at the top of the screen unless you check 'preserve scroll Position', which means the scroll position is carried over from the previous screen. I would like it so i could either have a screen appear loaded from the bottom or to be able to preserve scroll position from say 5 screens back, not just the previous screen, e.g the link from artboard 9 to 10 would allow me to preserve the scroll position from artboard 4. Or when connecting artboards in prototype mode, the connection line is pointing to where the content should be visible when you get to that screen during play back.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines