• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Shutting down

New Here ,
Jul 07, 2020 Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm installing Adobe XD in my windows 10, I'm using single free plan. After installation I was not able to use XD, first it showed not able to connect to server, when i tried for solution in adobe community I found one solution and tried deleting all crediential in credential manager. Now it starts closing by itself.

Please help to fix this problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 07, 2020 Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry to hear you are facing trouble using Adobe XD. We would request you to please do a clean uninstall and reinstall using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html and let us know if that helps.

We are here to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 10, 2020 Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Harshika,

I have tried the instructions that you have shared but unfortunately, it is still not working.

Even after a couple of times I have uninstalled and installed still it shows subscription not valid.2020-07-10.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines