• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Signed in to CC but CC libraries keeps asking me to sign in

New Here ,
Nov 19, 2020 Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not able to access my CC libraries even though I am signed in. This is causing a major problem because I can't use or share my libraries at any adobe app.

I have tried everything from this post https://community.adobe.com/t5/indesign/signed-in-to-cc-but-cc-libraries-keeps-asking-me-to-sign-in/... 

I have attached some images.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 19, 2020 Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Forgot to give you the info... I am working on an imac 27-inch, late 2012 with macOs Catalina. Cannot update any further.

And a ss from the Creative Clout version.

CC_version.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 02, 2020 Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry for the delay in response. Would you mind telling us if you're still experiencing the issue with XD 35.1 version?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2020 Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Yes, I am still experiencing the issue with XD 35.1 version.

The problem is not only on XD, but in all the apps of the creative clouds that I use. I just noticed it first on the XD because I use it more.

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 26, 2021 Feb 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's been over 2 months and still have the same problem and no solution to this!!

Please a little help on how I might fix this problem because I am experience major problems. I don't have access to my libraries.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines