Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Slow/no Adobe XD Prototype performance a cross multiple browsers and platforms

New Here ,
May 19, 2020 May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear,

I've used Adobe XD to create an animated ui concept.

The time has come to review the initial design, and I shared the follow link for review (https://xd.adobe.com/view/34a54054-1156-4b10-4f06-ae55da06e949-4294/). But it doesnt work as desired. Animations stutter and stop halfway most of the time and the UI becomes unusable. A quick browser refresh fixes this and reloads the animation as intended. 

The UI concept contains only vector shapes and no images. It does have around 200 artboards. I've read multiple threads reporting a similar issue but don't solve my particular problem.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerly Bas

TOPICS
Product performance , Prototyping , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 19, 2020 May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I tested this link on my end and I'd say it starts off good however after a few clicks it started to load a bit slow. To identify, what could cause this, I will need a few more information like:

1. The version of Adobe XD and the Operating System.
  2. The size of the file?
  3. Is this happening with this specific file or multiple files?
  4. Will you be able to share this file or a sample file? If yes, you can add the actual file to cloud storage and share the link either here or you can send it through DM by clicking on my name.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 03, 2020 Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi  Bas, 

We haven't heard from you regarding this issue, are you still facing this issue? If yes, please share the information which Rishabh has requested. We'd be happy to take it further. 

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines