Highlighted

Slowness issue in XD version(21.0.12.11) on macOS

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been working with Adobe XD since it was "Project Comet". Now using the latest version 21.0.12.11. I was happy with XD performance and its lightness. But It's getting slower day by day, consume more memory, sloth response, getting hanged. Opening a XD file (19.1MB) takes too many time. I've shared the attachments to understand the problem better.

Thanks,
Rouf

Screenshot 2019-07-21 at 4.04.37 PM.png

Screenshot 2019-07-21 at 4.06.48 PM.png

Screenshot 2019-07-21 at 4.10.26 PM.png

The Tittle was edited by Moderator.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Slowness issue in XD version(21.0.12.11) on macOS

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been working with Adobe XD since it was "Project Comet". Now using the latest version 21.0.12.11. I was happy with XD performance and its lightness. But It's getting slower day by day, consume more memory, sloth response, getting hanged. Opening a XD file (19.1MB) takes too many time. I've shared the attachments to understand the problem better.

Thanks,
Rouf

Screenshot 2019-07-21 at 4.04.37 PM.png

Screenshot 2019-07-21 at 4.06.48 PM.png

Screenshot 2019-07-21 at 4.10.26 PM.png

The Tittle was edited by Moderator.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 22, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear you're having trouble using Adobe XD. We'd like to know a few more details like: -

• How long it takes to open XD file(19.1 MB).
  • Is this happening with all XD file or specific to this file only?
  • Could you please share the name of the graphic card driver? like, is it NVidia GeForce GT graphics card?

Please let me know if you've any issues with this.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 23, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There was an update released yesterday. Can you update to the latest version and let us know if you are still facing this issue?

Thanks,

Preran

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 23, 2019 1
italosan LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, has your problem with Adobe XD been solved?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 24, 2019 0