• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Some icons are not showing correctly in the interface and in layers panel

Community Beginner ,
Apr 22, 2020 Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently installed XD on my notebook and noticed that some icons on the interface and on layers panel were missing or had been changed without explanation.

Look at the image below:

httpiago_0-1587592967374.png

I'm able to use the program and interact with the layers normally but the lack of icons does not help to differentiate what is inside a group or not.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 22, 2020 Apr 22, 2020

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. That's strange, as I do have Windows 10 and on my end, I can see those icons. Could you please quit Adobe XD and relaunch and check if you can see the icons. And if it still doesn't work, please try re-installing the application and let us know if that helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. That's strange, as I do have Windows 10 and on my end, I can see those icons. Could you please quit Adobe XD and relaunch and check if you can see the icons. And if it still doesn't work, please try re-installing the application and let us know if that helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem persisted for 3 days but was resolved by uninstalling and reinstalling again. I have no idea why. 🤔🤔

Thanks anyway for helping me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 23, 2020 Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad to hear it has been resolved! Feel free to reach out if you run into any other questions or issues in the future. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines