• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Some plugins are not working

New Here ,
Jul 19, 2021 Jul 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Plugins - UI Faces, Place holder imade, Unsplash random image, User profile - not able to work getting error while fetching data, Checked with my corporate internet security team there is no block from their end. Kindly help me on this issue. Attached the error screenshot 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please try switching to a different network and check again? In case if you have an Enterprise account, please raise a support ticket through Admin Portal. For more information on how to do that, please refer to this article https://helpx.adobe.com/in/enterprise/using/support-and-expert-services.html

Feel free to reach out if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, I tried with different network issue still presits. I have enterprise account, i am not able to access admin console error screenshot pasted. Can you elobrate how to solve this issue, i need to explain my admin network team to fix. 

defaultsd7l5l13ahme_0-1626700285513.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines