Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Some shapes aren't displaying properly

New Here ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

In some computers shapes may not display properly. This are two captures of the same link opened in two differents computers. Some times the background isn't displaying too (my collegues see a gray background whereas I defined a white background).

2021-03-09_165540.jpgCapture d’écran 2021-03-09 à 17.01.53.png

TOPICS
Product performance , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 04, 2021 Apr 04, 2021

Hi there,

Thanks for sharing the details asked by Spas and Jagriti. I would also like you to check if there are any system pending updates. Please check if your graphic card drivers are up to date. You may visit the manufacturer's site to check the latest update to your drivers. Which version of XD installed in your machine?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Emanuelle,

Sorry for the inconvenience you are facing. Would you please give us some more information:

1. In which machines (specify os versions) the problem exists?

2. It is in all browsers or only in some browers. Please mention the browsers.

3.Would you please share us the link and the file for us to understand it better.

Regards,

Jagriti Kashyap

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Here is the link : https://xd.adobe.com/view/ce2facd0-d546-4c46-b00f-558000f13ac6-9b7c/screen/da24c2dc-2458-467e-bd2c-5...

Here my collegues don't see the white rectangle behind "Partager l'article"

On this one https://xd.adobe.com/view/9b97dc49-e723-491d-914d-0b0040a2caaf-cec4/screen/f943b68a-03d0-43bb-b837-1...

They don't see the background which is define as white in my file

image (1).png

I have a Macbook pro with Big Sur and I have no problem in any browsers.

My collegues who don't see backgrounds work on Windows 10 Chrome and Firefox (private navigation or not, same problem). But some of others collegues who also work on Windows 10 don't have this problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 12, 2021 Mar 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has been discussed before with different issues. Sometimes the background won't render or renders as squares or some weird pattern. It's likely a problem with rendering the canvas on certain GPU / Drivers.

As you stated, it renders fine in some machines (on mine too, Windows 10, Edge), but some seemingly at random have problems. It's hard to trace an issue like that.

Question - if you copy the problematic layers / artboards into a new file, and make a prototype from it, does the issue still remain?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 12, 2021 Mar 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems to be ok when I copy the layers / artboards into an other file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 13, 2021 Mar 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can try copying the other stuff over to the new file one by one and see what breaks it, or if it breaks at all. That would be a solution for now, maybe there's something corrupted with the old file for some reason.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 23, 2021 Mar 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I tryied again copying the layers in a new file and it breaks again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 04, 2021 Apr 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Thanks for sharing the details asked by Spas and Jagriti. I would also like you to check if there are any system pending updates. Please check if your graphic card drivers are up to date. You may visit the manufacturer's site to check the latest update to your drivers. Which version of XD installed in your machine?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines