• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XD : How to recover library source document if missing

New Here ,
Nov 24, 2020 Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I published a library full of typography, and it's been working well for months. But now that I want to edit it, I can't find a source file in the cloud or on my computer (can't remember exactly how I created it, whether it started as a local file or a cloud file, but I think it was a cloud file).

Is there a way to recover the source file so I don't have to recreate the whole library?

{Title renamed by MOD}

TOPICS
Data loss , Open and save docs , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 24, 2020 Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sign in to the Creative Cloud website. Open the tab containing your file, and select it. Click the Timeline icon on the right to view the previous versions of the file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 03, 2021 Jan 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks @Ares Hovhannesyan, but for some reason the document doesn't appear under either Files or under Published, it only appears in Libraries, and those don't seem to offer a timeline feature. Is there any other way to recover the file? This is no longer urgent as I've recreated the styles in another cloud document, but I'm wondering how this could have happened so I can avoid having to redo work in the future...?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines