Highlighted

something went wrong initializing CC library in Adobe XD

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Something went wrong initializing creative cloud libraries. CC Libraries does not work only in Adobe XD. In Photoshop and Illustrator CC Libraries works properly. Tried reinstalling programs and libraries and also instructions from here https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/creative-cloud-libraries-panel-doesn-t-load-in-desktop-pro.... Nothing helped.

{Renamed By MOD}

TOPICS
Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

something went wrong initializing CC library in Adobe XD

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Something went wrong initializing creative cloud libraries. CC Libraries does not work only in Adobe XD. In Photoshop and Illustrator CC Libraries works properly. Tried reinstalling programs and libraries and also instructions from here https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/creative-cloud-libraries-panel-doesn-t-load-in-desktop-pro.... Nothing helped.

{Renamed By MOD}

TOPICS
Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 15, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Thanks for trying the possible troubleshooting steps shared in the above help article. Could you please try one more thing, please sign out from the Adobe XD app and the Creative Cloud Desktop app and then end all Adobe related process from the task manager or activity monitor and then sign in on Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop app and launch Adobe XD from there and check if it works.

If this doesn't help, please share a screenshot of the About XD info page.

Regards

Rishabh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 15, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ничего не работает. Это распространенная проблема именно с XD.Безымянный.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 15, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am so sorry for the delay in response. Could you please try the suggestions shared here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/cc-library-fail-to-initialize-adobe-xd/m-p/11329726?page=1#M...

Let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 21, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ничего не помогло.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 22, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for trying. We'll need to troubleshoot this on a live session, so I'd request you to please contact us directly using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 22, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been having the same issue with Adobe XD. Tried sign-out, re-install both Adobe XD and Adobe CC, tried all the steps recommended on Adobe's page, tried Adobe's cleaner tool- nothing helped.

What really helped is Adobe's support 🙂

Here is what I was told to do (I'm on Win10):

1. Run command prompt as Administrator:

Dmitri_Albert1_0-1602661087101.png

2. Paste this string and hit {Enter]:
CheckNetIsolation LoopbackExempt -a -n=adobe.cc.xd_adky2gkssdxte

This worked for me. Hope it'll help.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 14, 2020 1
ndan LATEST
New Here ,
Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This work for me too. Thank you for posting. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 28, 2020 0