• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Something went wrong initializing Creative Cloud Libraries

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2021 Apr 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe, I am at home trying to use Adobe XD but my Creative Cloud libraries do not load. I am on Windows and have tried all of the steps available online. It appears that my libraries are not loading across all Adobe products. Greatly appreciate if you could share some insight into how to fix this. Thanks!

Nora5C84_0-1617934297985.png

TOPICS
Known Issue , Missing feature , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 13, 2021 Apr 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry for the delay in response. I would like to confirm if you have tried the steps mentioned in this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/creative-cloud-libraries-panel-doesn-t-load-in-desktop-pro...

If yes, and it doesn't work, please share the version of XD, Creative Cloud Desktop app, and the OS of your machine.

I will try my best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 21, 2021 Apr 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@HARSHIKA_VERMA 

Hi Harshika,

same issue on my side..
XD Version: 39.0.12
CC App: 5.4.3.544

In Photoshop, for example, the connection to the libraries works. But not in XD. 

Would be great if you could help me.

Thanks in advance!
M

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ADDENDUM:

I have also tested all the measures from the article - without success.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had this issue several times. Uninstalling Creative Cloud (you must uninstall all Adobe apps first, because it will not let you uninstall CC) and reinstalling it back always solves this problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mirko,

Adding to the suggestion by Moterxz , you can also follow these steps  : quit all adobe applications and Creative Cloud Deskstop(CCD), then use the cleaner tool (https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html) and clean the coresync. Go to Creative Cloud Deskstop > help> check for updates. Once CCD gets updated, open Xd and check.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Jagriti Kashyap

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 22, 2021 Apr 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi All,

We would like to follow up on the issue. We'd also like to know if your issue is resolved. Please feel free to update the discussion if you need further assistance from us.

We would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines