• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sorry we can't open this document

Community Beginner ,
May 28, 2020 May 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

İncelediğim kadarıyla. u sorun bir çok kişide meyda gelmiş. İncelemelerime göre bu sorun genelde güncellemelerden sonra meyda geliyor.

Değerli adobe çalışanları da sürekli aynı çözümü öneriyorlar. 

Peki güzel, sürekli creative cloud u kaldırıp tekrar kuralım verdiğini talimatları tekrar tekrar ve tekrar her güncelleme sonrası yapalım.

Peki bu sizce ne kadar doğru? Bu sorunu temelden çözmeyi düşünüyor musunuz?  Her sürüm güncellemesinde bu hata ile karşılamak zorunda mıyız?

Çözüm önerisi yerine sizlerden beklediğimiz artık bu hata ile karşılaşmak istemiyoruz ve bunun çözümü.

İyi çalışmalar

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 28, 2020 May 28, 2020

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. I understand how frustrating it could be so let me assure you, that I will pass on your feedback to the Engineering team. Meanwhile to get back on track, please follow the suggestions shared here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/error-quot-sorry-we-can-t-open-this-document-in-adobe-xd-quot-or-error-47-while-opening-the-cloud/m-p/10415491?page=1#M13086

Let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 28, 2020 May 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. I understand how frustrating it could be so let me assure you, that I will pass on your feedback to the Engineering team. Meanwhile to get back on track, please follow the suggestions shared here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/error-quot-sorry-we-can-t-open-this-document-in-adobe-xd-quo...

Let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 17, 2020 Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Unfortunately I couldn't solve the problem with the solutions provided. I had to go back to the old version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines