Highlighted

Sorry we cant open this document - Adobe XD Cloud

New Here ,
May 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I worked on a file and saved to cloud and anytime I try to load it, it says....Something went wrong.
Please, what could be the cause?

The artboards still works fine on my smartphone Adobe XD App but wont display on the laptop and I need to redesign it..

Adobe XD 21_05_2019 16_34_44.png

Below is the Artboard that wont open - (the third job from the right)

Adobe XD 21_05_2019 17_28_00.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Sorry we cant open this document - Adobe XD Cloud

New Here ,
May 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I worked on a file and saved to cloud and anytime I try to load it, it says....Something went wrong.
Please, what could be the cause?

The artboards still works fine on my smartphone Adobe XD App but wont display on the laptop and I need to redesign it..

Adobe XD 21_05_2019 16_34_44.png

Below is the Artboard that wont open - (the third job from the right)

Adobe XD 21_05_2019 17_28_00.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Preran LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
May 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to be sure, can you confirm that you are connected to the creative cloud using the Adobe ID with which you are subscribed to Adobe XD? Also, if possible, can you try accessing the file from another computer?

Thanks,

Preran

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines