• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sorry, your sign-in doesn't match the IP range of your assigned lab. Please contact you IT Administrator

New Here ,
Apr 11, 2019 Apr 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When i open adobe Xd this message pops up: "Sorry, your sign-in doesn't match the IP range of your assigned lab. Please contact you IT Administrator" and forces me to close Xd.

I haven't set any IP restrictions to my account and its a free account so i dont think its even possible. I tried a different account and reinstalling, but the same message pops up.

Why is this happening??

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 16, 2019 Apr 16, 2019

The product team has completed their investigation and has found this to be an issue when XD used in a VM setup. If you are in an Enterprise environment, please request your administrator to get in touch with Adobe Support.

If you are an individual user, send me your Adobe ID, location,phone number, and the URL of this post over a private message. We will get in touch with you. To send a private message, click my picture and use the message button.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to uninstall all Adobe products, delete all adobe files from disk and delete all Adobe keys in Windows registry manually, several times reboot a system, and then install it all again. The result was the same.

My Adobe account is free, and i set no restrictions and security limitations for it and my internet connection.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry about the issue, we're looking at it.

Please try restarting machine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In addition to what Irina said, it would help us a great deal with our investigation if you could share these log files with us.

The ZXP files that you collect using the information in the link below:

How to use the Creative Cloud Log Collector tool

Log files from this location %AppData%\Local\Packages\Adobe.CC.XD_xxxxx\AC\Temp

You can upload the files to a shared location such as Creative Cloud or Google Drive and share the URL here or over a private  message. If you prefer to send a private message, click my picture and use the Message button.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. I have shared your files with the team.

To others that are facing this issue, it would be very helpful if you could share the log files with me.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 12, 2019 Apr 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! Today I have another message ("Sorry, your account is not valid on this device. Please try again with a school ID.") with the same result. Here is my log files.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1X9BM9RwxD0QTgrE2h9L0pYhajejh04mt

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Zs4_gwN1ZzFlDT6QRjaBuunZlP3lltf0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have the same issue as eb77224685 when trying to open adobe xd.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem - "Sorry, your account is not valid on this device. Please try again with a school ID."
Just Adobe on Windows. Logging in with the same Adobe ID on mac works fine.

Only AdobeXD with the problem. Other Adobe apps work fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today's message is: "Sorry, your account is not valid on this device. Please try again with a school ID."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 16, 2019 Apr 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The product team has completed their investigation and has found this to be an issue when XD used in a VM setup. If you are in an Enterprise environment, please request your administrator to get in touch with Adobe Support.

If you are an individual user, send me your Adobe ID, location,phone number, and the URL of this post over a private message. We will get in touch with you. To send a private message, click my picture and use the message button.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To all those of you that sent the log files, thank you. For those that haven't, it would be wonderful if you could share the files with me.

The team is investigating this issue on priority. I will post any updates I receive over here.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've got the same issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

mismo problema

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 03, 2020 Feb 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It could be something to do with your installer build. We were having issues with devices in our district and we found that users were trying to access the Adobe Suite by user license but the original install was a device license(with IP restrictions). Best solution was to format the hard drive, install OS and then install Adobe Suite with proper build. Worked like a charm.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2020 Oct 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have same problem. I bougt account but ı don't use abode programs. Please contact with me abode !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 03, 2022 May 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You must delete the OperatingConfigs folder. This file is in the ProgramData folder in C:. The ProgramData folder is a hidden folder. First, you need to make it visible. Good luck with that. 

Windows: C:\ProgramData\Adobe\OperatingConfigs

MacOS: /Library/Application Support/Adobe/OperatingConfigs

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 14, 2023 Feb 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm logged in. It says Sorry, your sign-in attempt doesn't match the Egress IPs of the profile that this machine is assigned to. Please contact your IT administrator. What should I do? please help me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 09, 2023 Mar 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines