Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stability problem when copy components

Community Beginner ,
Jun 26, 2019 Jun 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have a long time problem with Xd (windows platform, desktop PC and notebook). Often when I copy some components Xd crashs and some features stop working (paste, undo, text tool and other). Only solution is turn off and on Xd. Now is my projekt big and that problem is really annoying. The problem is that big that I realy thinking about stop using Xd... Is there any solution? Thx Karel

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 26, 2019 Jun 26, 2019

Got it. Can you grab logs for us the next time this happens? We'd love to take a look at it. The best thing to do is to note the local time when this happens, grab the logs, upload the .zxp to a file share service (like Dropbox or Google Drive), and send me a link to them. Please also include a link to this forum post when you contact me. Thanks!

How to use the Creative Cloud Log Collector tool

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Holodroid,

I understand that it could be annoying. I would feel the same way in your situation. I will ensure that I do my best to help you. I'd like to know a few more details that would be helpful like: -

• What is the OS and XD version you are using?
  • Does this crash happen with all your projects or just some of them?
  • Have you installed the latest update to your graphics drivers? Visit the manufacturer's site to check for and apply the latest updates to graphics drivers?

Awaiting your response.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• What is the OS and XD version you are using?

Hi, both computers use windows 10 and are updated. This problem was there from first Xd release. It is nothing new and when I tolk with some of my coleagues they have same problem with stability. Last week I updated Xd on both computers (20.0.12.10 Starter) and nothing change, same problem again and again.

• Does this crash happen with all your projects or just some of them?

all projects

• Have you installed the latest update to your graphics drivers? Visit the manufacturer's site to check for and apply the latest updates to graphics drivers?

I have on both computers drivers from Nvidia, I dont check them for update... But I updated drivers on my notebook right now. Nothing change.

There is a video with my problem:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That doesn’t sound right! Is there a particular component that this happens with, or does it happen with random components? Is there a document you can share with us so that we can try to reproduce and fix? Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Look at attached video. Random componets. Some are ok some no. UP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Got it. Can you grab logs for us the next time this happens? We'd love to take a look at it. The best thing to do is to note the local time when this happens, grab the logs, upload the .zxp to a file share service (like Dropbox or Google Drive), and send me a link to them. Please also include a link to this forum post when you contact me. Thanks!

How to use the Creative Cloud Log Collector tool

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines