Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

State component in repeat grid - Edit test field in different state

New Here ,
Nov 07, 2019 Nov 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have been using the latest great update of XD and especially the state components. I have some issues when using them within a repeat grid when I want to customize the label for each occurence.

Here is the exemple of the component:

Screenshot 2019-11-07 at 18.08.11.png

With 4 different states:

Screenshot 2019-11-07 at 18.09.49.pngScreenshot 2019-11-07 at 18.09.54.pngScreenshot 2019-11-07 at 18.10.00.png

When used in a repeat grid, the label 'prestation' can only be updated on one state:

Screenshot 2019-11-07 at 18.11.26.png

As soon as I switch to another state for the first occurence it reset the label to what the first occurence contains:

Screenshot 2019-11-07 at 18.17.51.png

If anyone know how to have custom names for all the states it would be great.

Thanks in advanced for your help,

Pierrick

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think the issue is that you have selected the label to be part of the component. I have created a file based on my comprehension of what you are trying to do. Can you have a look and let me know? I have shared my XD file with you over a private message. Have a look and let me know if that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot for your sample. The only thing is that the color of the label is changing. When no option are selected it's grey and when on of the two buttons is activated it's changing to a color to highlight the label. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 08, 2019 Nov 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Preran, 

Actually when I un group the repeat grid and update the label for each component it's working properly. Is there a plan to handle this within a repeat grid in the future?

Pierrick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines