• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

States not working

New Here ,
Apr 01, 2021 Apr 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No matter what state I use, (hover or new state) the last state I choose overrides. (even if clicking on artboard between each state). 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 01, 2021 Apr 01, 2021

You don't have to double-click to go into a state for everything. For example changing a fill color does not require that. But for opacity you do. I'm not sure if this is a new change, but it's because the entire component could have its own opacity, versus the elements inside having a separate transparency.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're setting the Opacity of the entire component. After switching states, double-click on the content to go into that component's state, and then change opacity.

— Adobe Certified Expert & Instructor at Noble Desktop | Web Developer, Designer, InDesign Scriptor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this a new update? No one in my class seems to have his problem. I never needed to double-click a simple component in order to enter its state.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You don't have to double-click to go into a state for everything. For example changing a fill color does not require that. But for opacity you do. I'm not sure if this is a new change, but it's because the entire component could have its own opacity, versus the elements inside having a separate transparency.

— Adobe Certified Expert & Instructor at Noble Desktop | Web Developer, Designer, InDesign Scriptor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines