Highlighted

States that trigger on time for blinking cursors

Community Beginner ,
Nov 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Loving the new states for components and would like to add in a blinking cursor to give my prototype the proper UI polish. I think it would be easy to do as I could create a "cursor" component, add an 'off' state, then set it to trigger by 'time' (say, 300ms), and then I'd have a blinking cursor in my prototypes.

Is this something that is in the works or will there be support for 

Topics

Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

States that trigger on time for blinking cursors

Community Beginner ,
Nov 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Loving the new states for components and would like to add in a blinking cursor to give my prototype the proper UI polish. I think it would be easy to do as I could create a "cursor" component, add an 'off' state, then set it to trigger by 'time' (say, 300ms), and then I'd have a blinking cursor in my prototypes.

Is this something that is in the works or will there be support for 

Topics

Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds like you're asking for something like the following feature request.  Please vote for it if you'd like to see it implemented.

Loop animation inside states
https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/38978665-loop-anim...

Thanks,

David

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines