Highlighted

Still the problem of exporting XD to AE

Community Beginner ,
Mar 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, the function of exporting XD to AE just doesn't work. I've seen some previous discussions, so I've tried to reinstall my XD and I've checked my file in Adobe/ common, it has a file named AEXD.aex. But it just doesn't work.

Hello,

I have the same issue.

I found if you install the oldest version of XD (18.0.12.9) and oldest version of AE (16.0.0) it works!

Can know the problem to fix it on the lastest version ?

Thanks,

Adrien

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Still the problem of exporting XD to AE

Community Beginner ,
Mar 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, the function of exporting XD to AE just doesn't work. I've seen some previous discussions, so I've tried to reinstall my XD and I've checked my file in Adobe/ common, it has a file named AEXD.aex. But it just doesn't work.

Hello,

I have the same issue.

I found if you install the oldest version of XD (18.0.12.9) and oldest version of AE (16.0.0) it works!

Thanks,

Adrien

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 稚娴徐,

Sorry that you are unable to export artboards to After Effects from XD. Could you please share the version of Adobe After Effect and XD which you are using?

Thanks.

Atul_Saini

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My AE version is 16.0.0

XD is 17.0.12.11, Adobe Sync is 4.2.0.25

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like you have the latest versions of both the software, am not sure as to why it is not working.

Use this link to get in touch with us for further investigation. Contact Customer Care

Thanks,

Preran

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have the same issue.

Thanks,

Adrien

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines