• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stolen videos?

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2020 Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know where to put this to let Adobe know so I figured I'd just put it here. Has anyone else seen this YouTube video on Adobe XD? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIno2VAB5ss
It's the same thing as https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/how-to/web-mobile-app-ui-ux-design-basics.html which is Adobe's tutorial for beginners. The only difference is that the YouTube video has a new narration but all the images and the actual tutorial is the same and then if you want the full tutorial the guy on YouTube has it behind a Patreon. If you look at when he resizes the canvasess the pixel count is the exact same. Since there is no link to Adobe's website for the video I think there is some piracy going on. Not sure if Adobe allows people to rebrand and sell their tutorial videos or not but I just had to say something somewhere.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020

Thank you for bringing this to our notice. We will get in touch with the Learn and Support team and ask them to investigate.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for bringing this to our notice. We will get in touch with the Learn and Support team and ask them to investigate.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines