Highlighted

Stroke or Border in XD is not scaling with the fill, while resizing.

New Here ,
Oct 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I'm resizing an icon svg file that I created using XD , while I'm using this in application by scaling from 200 x 200px to 50 x 50 px , border of that Icon is remaining same ex:5px for 200px one its remaining same 5px border for 50 x 50px one. In illustrator we having a feature (scale stroke...) and Expand option in Object to fix this issue but in XD we haven't. I tried using responsive resize but it also not working. we can't export to png's everytime it pixelate's.

Try to include this feature : Auto scale border.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Stroke or Border in XD is not scaling with the fill, while resizing.

New Here ,
Oct 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I'm resizing an icon svg file that I created using XD , while I'm using this in application by scaling from 200 x 200px to 50 x 50 px , border of that Icon is remaining same ex:5px for 200px one its remaining same 5px border for 50 x 50px one. In illustrator we having a feature (scale stroke...) and Expand option in Object to fix this issue but in XD we haven't. I tried using responsive resize but it also not working. we can't export to png's everytime it pixelate's.

Try to include this feature : Auto scale border.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?