Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Suggestion: Please provide a search option for Plugins

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2019 Nov 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please provide a search option in the plugins, I have installed too many plugins which I use regularly, but it is very difficult to find those from a huge scrolling list. it would be really helpful if there is a search or showing recently used plugins at the top 

TOPICS
Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you on the latest version of XD? You can easily search for plugins using the Browse or Manage options. Click the "+" button in the plug-ins panel to get started. See https://helpx.adobe.com/ca/xd/help/plugins.html for more info.

Screen Shot 2019-11-11 at 9.07.06 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not saying about searching a plugin and installing,  I'm saying that it is difficult to find a plugin after you have installed them when you have too many plugins installed, see the screenshot there are so many plugins and its difficult to find the one I want from this list 

Screenshot 2019-11-12 at 11.07.37 AM.png  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 12, 2019 Nov 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was hoping Preran's answer would be sufficient, but actually expecting the worse: you're really using a ton of installed plug-ins, and want to quickly search and find them by typing a (partial) name. Just like fonts behave when you start typing a font's name. And it would be nice if it would not just restrict itself to just the exact name (from the beginning) but any part of the name, or even more sensible: a meta-tagged keyword.

It might also be a good idea to let users manage their Plugins panel visually, by arranging them in their own preferred sequence, in stead of just an alphabtical list (just like with the Assets panel). Or even by grouping them in folders.

The best thing to do, is to create a Feature Request at https://adobexd.uservoice.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2019 Nov 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

yes, you got  it right 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines