• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Swipe to minimize animation?

Community Beginner ,
Jan 28, 2019 Jan 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So on both Android and iOS, you can swipe down to have a timer, or some other such view go down into a minimized view.

I think trying to do this with auto animation would be pointless: would end up being more time than writing the code.

As great as auto animation is, I think for it to be a really complete solution, these types of things are going to have to be implemented and made available through the tool. No?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Codeslubber,

Thanks for using Adobe XD and sharing your feedback about this swipe to minimize feature. Could you please check out this prototype. I have just tried to create a sample where we can swipe down to minimize an element: - Adobe XD CC.

Please let me know if this is what you are looking for, else you may raise this request here as well: - Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Requests & Bugs.  

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Two questions: so when I click on that and it takes me to that web interface I can kind of click and see it go down but without an animation. Is there a way I can download the example and run it in the desktop XD app? The web interface does not seem to respond to fake swipe motions.

Second: of course I know enough XD to have done that. I guess my point was, think about how amazing it would be to make say two interfaces for a player, one minimized and one full, and then simply hook the two up and choose 'swipe to minimize' in the view. But maybe you are right that just getting it into a prototype will not be that bad even if the two views have a fair amount of information in them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 29, 2019 Jan 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you update to the latest version? Auto-Animate is now supported on the web browser.

Latest features | Adobe XD CC

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines