Highlighted

System Scroll Bar Appears when Previewing with Scroll Groups

Community Beginner ,
Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

chrome_HK7RKUrMw5.pngWhen previewing on the web using the shared link or when embedded in a website a horizontal scroll bar appears whenever I use a scroll group. 

I have a vertical scroll group that fits within the bounds of the artboard and everything appears normally when previewing in XD. The scroll group still works and acts as it should but this issue appears every time I preview pages with a scroll group. Is there a way to hide the system's horizontal scroll?

Topics

Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

System Scroll Bar Appears when Previewing with Scroll Groups

Community Beginner ,
Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

chrome_HK7RKUrMw5.pngWhen previewing on the web using the shared link or when embedded in a website a horizontal scroll bar appears whenever I use a scroll group. 

I have a vertical scroll group that fits within the bounds of the artboard and everything appears normally when previewing in XD. The scroll group still works and acts as it should but this issue appears every time I preview pages with a scroll group. Is there a way to hide the system's horizontal scroll?

Topics

Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 06, 2020 1
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I found a similar discussion which you can refer to here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/prototype-testing-on-device-incorrect-screen-size/m-p/953858...

Let us know if the suggestions shared on the discussion helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 06, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That actually does not help. Because the horizontal scroll bar is within the entire artboard. It is not scrolling incorrectly because of the browser.

https://xd.adobe.com/view/b01bd8d5-b337-46e5-b471-96a5c50ebd14-e548/?fullscreen

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 06, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Wolverine,

Sorry for the delay in response. I would request you to please see the similar request raised here: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/37651960--windows-... 

Please submit your feedback and upvote the request to add your voice.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 20, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry but again not very helpful. 

My issue is that a scroll bar is appearing when there is nothing to scroll. All of the content fits horizontally within the main window and I'm utilizing scroll groups within XD. The system horizontal scroll bar is attached to my vertical scroll group. I'm not sure how else to explain this issue.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 20, 2020 0