• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Teammates updating the same share link

New Here ,
Jul 03, 2019 Jul 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there. I work on a UX team of two. To get designs into our requirements document, we generate a share for development link and add the URL to the document. Currently, my teammate and I are not able to update the same URL, which makes working on the same file awkward. If he wants to publish a change to a file that I created he has to save his changes, close the file, tell me, I have to open the file, then I click Update. Is there some setting to allow teammates to update the same share link?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 04, 2019 Jul 04, 2019

Hi there,

I managed to find a similar request, which has been raised here: Allow multiple people to share a link to the same URL (multiple owners of a prototype or design spec) – Adobe XD, it is under review, Please upvote this feature request as well to add your voice.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 03, 2019 Jul 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out. I would suggest sharing your feedback here: Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Requests & Bugs to allow your partner to update the same share link.

Please let us know if you've any issues with this. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Jul 04, 2019 Jul 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@HARSHIKA VERMA

Why are you suggesting a bug or feature report when the correct answer is that XD doesn't support live collaboration? The user is obviously having problems with live collaboration and doesn't know that Adobe haven't managed to implement that. I experience the same response alot on this forum and then I read that the stuff I'm having problems with is caused by it not being implemented in XD or CC at all. Seems like your driving on autopilot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 04, 2019 Jul 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

I managed to find a similar request, which has been raised here: Allow multiple people to share a link to the same URL (multiple owners of a prototype or design spec..., it is under review, Please upvote this feature request as well to add your voice.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines