Text Controls

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would be helpful to have click-drag for raising and lowering the type size, leading and other values rather than highlighting and typing in the value. I'm surprised the typical Illustrator shortcuts don't work. Maybe I'm just missing something somewhere.

Thanks.

TOPICS
Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Text Controls

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would be helpful to have click-drag for raising and lowering the type size, leading and other values rather than highlighting and typing in the value. I'm surprised the typical Illustrator shortcuts don't work. Maybe I'm just missing something somewhere.

Thanks.

TOPICS
Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 08, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can change text size (and all values) by draging mouse "up" and "down" Also there is cyrcle on the buttom of text box that allows to change fontsize.

Capture2.JPGCapture.JPG

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 09, 2019 0
New Here ,
Nov 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply. For some reason this is not working for me. I did see someone on a training video using this after I posted and gave it a try but I can only highlight the number and change it by typing or using the arrow keys. I'm not getting the circle either. I'll have to check for a more recent version I guess. I'm on 24.1.22.6 it appears. On a Mac with 10.14.6 Mojave. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 11, 2019 0
Preran LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's strange. I don't think it is an issue with the OS version or the XD version installed. Can you try reproducing this issue on a different computer, if you have access to one, and let us know?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 11, 2019 1