Text editing functions

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, the text editing functions are really bad. When I make a paragraph that applies to the entire text box. I can not set different paragraphs within a text box. The same applies to line spacing. Annoying, because you have to work with different text fields.

Thumbs down in this case.

Toby

TOPICS
Missing feature, Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Text editing functions

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, the text editing functions are really bad. When I make a paragraph that applies to the entire text box. I can not set different paragraphs within a text box. The same applies to line spacing. Annoying, because you have to work with different text fields.

Thumbs down in this case.

Toby

TOPICS
Missing feature, Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 24, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The 'paragraph spacing' and 'line spacing' properties changes all my 3 paragraphs properties when I select one of them. Is that works for you?

Capture.JPG

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 24, 2019 1
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

No, that's exactly what it is not. I make e.g. a text frame. Within this frame, I make a headline with which I would like to have a distance of 60 px. This is followed by the text with paragraphs. Under each last line I would like to have a paragraph spacing of 20 px. Unfortunately this is not possible.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 24, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can submit your idea as a feature request here. adobexd.uservoice.com/ 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 25, 2019 1