• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Text]-Effra font sizes is different on same XD file on Windows and MacOS.

New Here ,
Jan 31, 2020 Jan 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an XD file that was created on MacOS and uses the Effra font. On windows, a piece of text shows as with font size 40 in the toolbar, the same piece of text shows with font size 32. This is on the same file. Does anyone know what is going on here? Seems like a bug in the software. It makes it difficult to build a website using XD as a reference if we don't have a consistent reference size for text across platforms.

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

We are sorry to hear you are having trouble using Effra font on Mac or Window. I am unable to reproduce the similar at my end. The Effra regular font does look similar on both Mac and windows with same font size. Would you mind sharing the OS and XD version of your machine? We would suggest trying the same on a different machine. 

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines