Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text fields crashing constantly

New Here ,
Sep 04, 2020 Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! 

I am having a problem with text fields, where they randomly stop working. I have to shut down XD completely and restart whenever that happens, which is seriously affecting my workflow.

I talked with the Adobe Contact Customer Care through the chat and they told me to update XD and create a dump file through Windows Task Manager if it happened again. 

It did happen again, and I contacted them, but this time I was told I should post here instead. 

I have the dump file, can someone help me figure this out please? I would greatly appreciate it.

TOPICS
Crash on windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 04, 2020 Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Teresa,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Please share the dump file along with the version of XD and OS build. We'd also need system logs by following the steps shared here: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html

You can share the files either here or through a DM by clicking on my name.

Note: While sending DM, please add this discussion link in the subject.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines