• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Text]-Fonts are getting distorted when zoom at 100% in XD.

New Here ,
Jan 28, 2020 Jan 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe XD seems to distort some fonts when displaying them at 100%. However when I zoom into the design font starts to look normal. This only happens with some fonts, in this particular case FuturaPL. The font is also distorted on exported PNGs, or JPEGs. When used in Photoshop or Illustrator, this very same font is displayed correctly, so I guess the font file is not damaged in anyway. 

Zoomed in - font is displayed correctly.Zoomed in - font is displayed correctly.100% zoom. Font is distorted.100% zoom. Font is distorted.

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 28, 2020 Jan 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry to hear you are having trouble displaying fonts at 100%. We would like to know a few more details like-

• What is the OS and XD version of your machine?
  • Is it happening with all the files or with this specific file?
  • How did you exported as a web or desktop?
  • Would you mind sharing a short video of the workflow for better understanding?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 05, 2020 Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I can confirm this issue. In my Case it happens with the Google Font "Rounded Mplus 1c" at 18px size, only when the canvas is at 100%. Im working on the latest Adobe XD version on Win10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines