• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text input field

Community Beginner ,
Jun 22, 2021 Jun 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see XD has been working on it since 2017!!!! it does not work with the anima plugin for me 

TOPICS
Missing feature , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 22, 2021 Jun 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Miri,

we need more information to help you. Which version of Adobe XD are you using it? Have you checked if there is an update of the Anima plug-in? Does this problem occur with all files?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 30, 2021 Jun 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't want to pay for the anima plugin - I don't know why any other wireframe software have this feature without asking for extra funds  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 04, 2021 Jul 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Miri,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble. If I understood correctly, you are referring to this feature https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/13183851-text-inpu...? If yes, I am afraid, as of now, we don't have a time frame by when this feature would be available. Having said that, let me assure you, I'll share your feedback with the Engineering team.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines