Highlighted

Text is blurred when viewing on Mobile

New Here ,
Sep 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there. So I was creating a shot for Dribbble. But I face an issue. 

No matter how I export it. The text is super blurry when viewed on my iPhone. The quality is good when viewed on desktop though. 
How do I solve this issue? It really annoys me. 
I've tried exporting as design, for web 2x and for Ios 3x. Nothing really helps. 
I export as PNG. 
I have uploaded a few photos for you guys to see, and a screenshot taken with my phone. 

Screenshot 2019-09-23 at 19.09.35.pngDribbble.pngDribbble@2x.png

Topics

Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Text is blurred when viewing on Mobile

New Here ,
Sep 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there. So I was creating a shot for Dribbble. But I face an issue. 

No matter how I export it. The text is super blurry when viewed on my iPhone. The quality is good when viewed on desktop though. 
How do I solve this issue? It really annoys me. 
I've tried exporting as design, for web 2x and for Ios 3x. Nothing really helps. 
I export as PNG. 
I have uploaded a few photos for you guys to see, and a screenshot taken with my phone. 

Screenshot 2019-09-23 at 19.09.35.pngDribbble.pngDribbble@2x.png

Topics

Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jimmy, 

Sorry to hear that you're facing trouble while previewing the prototype in mobile devices. Could you please have a look at this article to know how you can preview on mobile devices? https://helpx.adobe.com/in/xd/help/preview-mobile.html#Requirementstopreviewonamobiledevice 

I would also request you to share the width and height of the file that you have exported as it would be helpful to troubleshoot further.

Let us know if that helps. 

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there. The issue is when exporting, not when previewing.

The dimensions is the same as for the iPhone X. So 375px. Would love to solve this as I am unaware as to why my exports are such a bad quality when viewing on mobile.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you confirm that you are on the latest version of Adobe XD? https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/help/creative-cloud-updates.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there. I run the very latest version of Adobe XD.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines