• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text move at export (SVG)

New Here ,
May 20, 2021 May 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there! So I've an XD file with a simple text box which are moving places when I export it in SVG.In all other formats, PDF, PNG... everything works fine and export as it show on XD except in SVG where some box text are moving, not all of it.. If someone could be my light here thanks !

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to theXD forum so that proper help can be offered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. We'll need to test this on our end so could you please share a few more details like:

1. The version of XD and OS.
  2. Does this happen on a specific file or multiple files?
  3. Is this happening with a specific font or multiple fonts?

We're here to help just need more information.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 25, 2021 May 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi rishabh,

So first i'm on Windows 10 (64bits), using XD v40.1.22.
It happen on multiple files and on multiple fonts, I attach the files heres and the "glitched" .svg export but I cant attach the xd files, if you want to check them I can wetrasfer them
Thanks for your help here, sorry to answer you this late..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 09, 2022 May 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As of May 2022 I am also still experiencing this problem. It seems to be random, and font choice does not seem to affect it for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 14, 2022 Oct 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, I'm also experiencing this problem. I was able to fix it by dragging the misaligned SVG back into Adobe XD, realigning the text and then exporting the component once again. A bit cumbersome but it works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines