Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text not visible while typing Adobe XD

Community Beginner ,
Nov 27, 2018 Nov 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What the f***???

My XD is already up to date and still have this problem!

Someone help me plz!

ezgif-4-feaa0af4242b.gif

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Nov 28, 2018 Nov 28, 2018

I am using a macOS Mojave 10.14.1 and my Adobe XD is the 13.1.32.8. And I believe that there's no way to update the graphic drivers on macOS

But you saying that you don't have Gotham font installed on your computer got me thinking "what if I change the font I'm using?" and boom! I don't know why, but Gotham is the only font that is bugging.

That's really weird.

But anyway, it worked! haha

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Dec 04, 2020 Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This problem still persists, for some fonts, Gotham in my example, it's frusturating to type and not see what is written.

I can say this is typical Adobe over a year and no solution yet.

My Mac is: 3,2 GHz 6-Core Intel Core i7, Mac mini (2018),  Intel UHD Graphics 630 1536 MB

Adobe XD Version: 35.1.12.5

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is happening to me right now with Gotham

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 23, 2021 Jan 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It exists in windows as well. Still 2 years later and the problem persists. I am going back to sketch because XD is too buggy. This bug isn't nearly the only bug which I have encountered. Weird behaviors with components disappearing or the inability to resize a component or to drag components without some kind of glitch that requires me to either close and reopen XD or simple delete and add again the compoent in question. This is a new custom built PC running the latest hardware that I use for many high demand tasks such as video editing, video encoding, and game development, among other things. I have no problem with any other tools which I use, or at least, not to such a disruptive degree. XD needs a lot of work, even still!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 12, 2021 Feb 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

omg-- this has been buging me all morning- decided to look it up and BAM-- I AM using Gotham too.. SO weird.

but thansk for the info now I can jsut change fonts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 08, 2021 Sep 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This issue still exist today Sep 8, 2021 with the Gotham font. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines