• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text overlapping in Adobe XD application

Community Beginner ,
Oct 12, 2019 Oct 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So recently I started having this following problem, it happens only when I test the prototype on my mobile phone with Adobe XD app.

The problem looks like this.
In Adobe XD mobile applicationIn Adobe XD mobile applicationIn Adobe XD itself, on artboard everything looks as it should beIn Adobe XD itself, on artboard everything looks as it should be

So while working in Adobe XD as you can see , everything looks like it should be, I donĀ“t know why is it happening, can someone tell me, because itĀ“s important, espeacially when I want to shot the working prototype to my clients, and they see this.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 13, 2019 Oct 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, for which device did you make your prototype? What version of Adobe XD is installed on your computer and smartphone?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 14, 2019 Oct 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I usualy use artboard from iPhone X/XS, before I had no problems like this. This started to happening like 1-2 months ago.

The version on the desktop is 23.1.32 and on the mobile is 23.0.0 (24419). So everything is up-to-date but this problem is still there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 23, 2022 Dec 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Has there been any update on this issue, cause it seems like I have the same one. I think the problem is with font, but I cannot find solution to it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines