Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text selection in XD on a Mac

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2020 Jun 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, everyone,
when I select a text in XD and (to format or copy), the context menu "Services" of the Mac always appears. This disturbs the workflow.

This only happens in Adobe XD but not in any other application of Adobe or other apps.

Does anyone have the same problem and an idea how I can get rid of it?

Thank you very much and best regards

Timo

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 15, 2020 Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Timo,

Sorry to hear you are having trouble selecting text in XD. We would request you to please share the screenshot of your about XD info page. Could you please share a short video of your workflow for better understanding? Is it happening with all the files or with a specific file?

We will try our best to investigate on the issue.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 02, 2020 Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi
I am having exactly the same issue and only with text selection in XD...Screenshot 2020-09-02 at 15.38.47.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 06, 2020 Sep 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

Sorry to hear you are having trouble while selecting text in XD. Would you mind telling us the XD version of your machine? Is it happening with all the text elements or with this specific text box? Is it a area text or a point text?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 11, 2020 Dec 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

XD 35.2.12.36

Happening with every text box, multiple clicks can usually get you to be able to edit but its very frustrating

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 26, 2023 Jun 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, same problem. I dont see the solution here. Did you fix this problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had the same problem and i got to fix it. 
In menu XD ⇒⇒services ⇒⇒ setting of the services (or somthing like that) uncheck all of them.
Doind that the problem is fixed. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, that didn't solve the problem, but I kept investigating and now the problem is definetly solve.
The issue was the app for mac Fantastical 2. Unistalling this program my problem was fixed this time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will try, I use Fantastical too

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I hope it works for you. Good luck

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines