Highlighted

The color picker issue

Community Beginner ,
Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I updated my XD (Mac platform) to the newest version but I cannot use the color picker feature. When I hit the color picker icon, nothing happens. I've tried to reinstall the app but still not working. 

Please help me solve the issue.

Hello, I just restart my Mac and the color picker is back to work. Thank you

TOPICS
Missing feature, Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

The color picker issue

Community Beginner ,
Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I updated my XD (Mac platform) to the newest version but I cannot use the color picker feature. When I hit the color picker icon, nothing happens. I've tried to reinstall the app but still not working. 

Please help me solve the issue.

TOPICS
Missing feature, Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 22, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, could your post be related to this one by any chance?

https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/my-color-picker-not-working/td-p/9999377?page=1

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 22, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry for the delay in response. Would you mind sharing the screenshot of your about XD info page? Have you tried signing out of XD and Creative Cloud app, restart the machine and then sign back in? Is it happening with every file or with  a specific file? Please check if any antivirus is causing the issue.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 28, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, thank you for replying. Attached is the info page I guess? I've tried to uninstall and install the latest version and old version. But both don't work. The color picker issue affect every XD file. ThanksScreen Shot 2020-10-09 at 11.24.40.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 09, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 09, 2020 1
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad to hear that the issue is resolved. Please feel free to reach out to us in future for any further assistance. 

We would be happy to help.

Have a nice weekend. 🙂

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 09, 2020 0