By applying the colors to my elements, they work perfectly... But the same is not true in the color selection tool, where when activating Gradient colors the frame is entirely white.
I made a video demonstrating the problem:
I use two monitors to work, one with color output depth at 10 bpc and another and 8 bpc.
Thank you for video and capture.
1. Does it happens only with Adobe Xd or with any other applications?
2. Do previous Adobe Xd version can display correct pallete? It seems not only gradient but also solid color shows not correct. I can't see black color for red?
3 Did you calibrate you display color?
Hello Ares, thanks for the quick return.
1. No, I can use all other Adobe applications normally, the problem is only with Adobe XD.
2. This happens in previous versions as well... The problem occurs in both solid colors (regardless of the selected tone "red, green, blue, anyone")... And the correct selection does not appear in the box, only the hexadecimal code and in the thumbnail of the selection tool.
3. It's all right with the color calibration of both monitors.
I see only 2 reason that can throw such a bug.
1.XD is corrupted. Please use the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation issues
2. There is conflict between some OS settings and XD.
Okay, I'll try to perform the cleaning of the XD installation and return with the result. As for the Operating System, I don't know what to say about it.
Thanks for trying the suggestion shared by our expert. We've seen a similar issue in past here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/unable-to-select-color-from-color-swatch-on-10-bit-display-i...
If you still experience the issue after trying cleaning, please share the XD file with us so that we can log a new bug for your issue as well so that our team can investigate.
We will try our best to help.