• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The height of area text box changes automatically after opened on different PC

New Here ,
Apr 21, 2020 Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Once I create a text box (area text) in XD and set a particular height. After that I share the file over some platform like skype or email, and then if my friend opens the file on their PC, the height of the text box is changed automatically. So we again have to set the height manually as it was before, for all text boxes present. Would be glad if this is fixed soon.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 21, 2020 Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, which version of Adobe XD are you using? Does this problem also occur with other files or only on this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 23, 2020 Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Shaantanu,

Thanks for reaching out. In addition to what Italosan asked, could you also confirm if this happens with a specific font? If yes, please share fonts details as well.

We're here to help, just need more information.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines