• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The icon copied to AI under Adobe XD cannot be edited. The file copied to AI is a bitmap or a vector

Community Beginner ,
Jun 07, 2020 Jun 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The icon copied to AI under Adobe XD cannot be edited. The file copied to AI is a bitmap or a vector graphic. It used to be OK.

TOPICS
Announcement , Crash on mac , Crash on windows , Download install and licensing , Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 29, 2020 Jun 29, 2020

Hi there,

Sorry for the delay in response. I would like to follow up on your issue. Are you still experiencing the issue on the latest version of XD 30.1 or it has been resolved?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 08, 2020 Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. If I get it, you want the file from XD to be editable in Illustrator? If yes, please try the suggestions shared here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/exporting-xd-files-to-be-opened-in-illustartor-as-a-layered-...

If that's not what you were looking for, please explain more about the workflow or share a small video, we'll try our best to help you with this.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 08, 2020 Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The XD I use is the latest version, AI is cc2020 version 24, is win10 system version 1909, and I use MAC 10.15.4 at home. With the same XD and AI version, I can copy and paste freely into both software, which can be edited as vector.4444

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 29, 2020 Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry for the delay in response. I would like to follow up on your issue. Are you still experiencing the issue on the latest version of XD 30.1 or it has been resolved?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines