• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The iPhone XD app does not update in real time.

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2020 Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have iPhone iOS 14, latest app, and latest XD on laptop. Using either wifi or USB, changes made to my desktop master simply do not update on the phone app. It's there when I open the app, and I can swipe between screens, but if I change anythong on the desktop app, nothing happens on the phone. I have to quit the app and restart it each time I make a change. Coming from Sketch, this is REALLY frustrating.

Any ideas?

TOPICS
Prototyping , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 23, 2020 Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi TMG1961,

Thank you for reaching out. I understand how frustrating this could be. Please restart the phone and machine once and try using USB for a real-time preview. Please ensure that you're using XD 34 on both mobile and laptop.

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue. Live Preview is NOT WORKING. Restarted both my iPhone and computer multiple times. Phone is updated (v 14.1), in fact I just updated to make sure that was not the issue. Adobe XD (v 34.0.12) is also completely up to date. Windows 10 is up to date (v 1903).

I have tried to reinstall an older version of XD but the update fails, so I am unable to use the program. Very frustrating. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We apologize for the frustration. We are unable to reproduce the issue at our end. Would you mind checking if you've the latest version of iTunes installed on your machine? 

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2020 Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

busted for me also. All updated and reinstalled both apps. frustrating as...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines