• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The latest version of Adobe XD can't be previewed in real time on an iPhone

Community Beginner ,
Oct 16, 2020 Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently updated the latest version of Adobe XD, but I can't preview it in real time on my phone, it doesn't show the artboard at all, and I'm fine until it's updated

TOPICS
Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 22, 2020 Oct 22, 2020

The XD mobile app has been updated to version 34.0. I'm not sure if the App Store in China is different, but see if the new version is available so you can do realt-time preview (and get the latest version of XD for the desktop too).

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greeting of the day !!

Could you please share below information  for better understand on the issue ?

• Which version of XD you are on?
  • In which mobile device you are previewing ? Is it iOS or Android .Please do mention version of the device ?
  • Is the issue happening with any specific artboard or with all type of artboards?

Regards,

Rajasekhar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

33.1.12.4 (Starter Edition)

iPhoneX ios14.0.1

This problem occurs in all artboards, which cannot be displayed. Only the original prompt diagram is displayed, which means that I can connect the mobile phone to preview in real time, but I cannot see it and the artboard is not displayed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you updated the iOS app?

— Adobe Certified Expert & Instructor at Noble Desktop | Web Developer, Designer, InDesign Scriptor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 17, 2020 Oct 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know the reason, I am a user in China, the Apple Store in China currently supports version 33.0, and the latest version is 33.1, so it should not support real-time preview. If I switch back to the original version, I can preview in real time. Can you update the version of iosXD app?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 22, 2020 Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The XD mobile app has been updated to version 34.0. I'm not sure if the App Store in China is different, but see if the new version is available so you can do realt-time preview (and get the latest version of XD for the desktop too).

— Adobe Certified Expert & Instructor at Noble Desktop | Web Developer, Designer, InDesign Scriptor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines