• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The link of my work bug on Android

New Here ,
Dec 22, 2020 Dec 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have passed some few hours on a project prototyped of an app with a navigation bar , I have shared it with a link... But on Android the navigation bar doesn't appear so we can't go on the other pages of the app.

When I try on a computer I have the navigation bar. 

On ios to. 

I don't understand why on android I don't have it because the prototype is on the Adobe site (I took the option of share with link). 

TOPICS
Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 23, 2020 Dec 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please share a screenshot of how the prototype looks on the PC and on the mobile device, along with the prototype link? Please also share the version of XD, we'll try our best to help you with it.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 24, 2020 Dec 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

There is the screen of the prototype the pc 

Moonay- Le réseau lunaire - Personnel - Microsoft​ Edge 24_12_2020 11_34_05.png

And here on mobile (it's doing the same on ios but I didn't know that when I wrote the first time)Screenshot_20201224_113615_com.android.chrome.jpg

(the navigation bar is fixed to the screen so when i scrolled down it doesn't move and can't be only at the end of the page) 

Regards

Denzay

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines