Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The Menu Bar

Community Beginner ,
Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good afternoon Abode Community!

So bascially I am creating something in Abode XD and following along on a video with how to create what I'm creating and in the video the person has a Mac computer and the menu bar for XD shows up on the top of the page whereas I have a Windows 10 computer and my menu bar shows up on the left hand side in XD for me. So is there a way to have my menu bar be at the top of my page? cause it's really annoying for me to have to keep hovering over the menu bar in order for everything to show. Is this only for Macs? if it is could you please make this possible for Windows users as well please? 

So if someone knows how to do that, please reply to me as soon as possible and tell me how to do it step by step!

Thanks so much in advance!

-VeGirl

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 04, 2021 Apr 04, 2021

Hi VeGirl,

With the latest few XD Update. I believe your issue is resolved. As of now we have Top menu bar in the windows as well.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

We would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble using menu bar, definitely top menu bar will be the coming soon on windows as well. I would suggest you upvote this feature request here:https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/18478660-full-feat... .The status of the feature request is changed to Feature started  and in that upvote it says feature is in finish line so definitely the team is working on it. You may see the improvements in the coming future releases of XD.

Please let us know if you need more assistance on this. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks,

Chethan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 04, 2021 Apr 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi VeGirl,

With the latest few XD Update. I believe your issue is resolved. As of now we have Top menu bar in the windows as well.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

We would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines