• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The page order for viewing is random

Community Beginner ,
Jan 24, 2017 Jan 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created my artboards using top left to right, but the view to show clients is not reflecting the order I have put them in. 

How can I reorder the pages?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 25, 2017 Jan 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

The artboards' order is left-to-right and top-to-bottom. So if one artboard is slightly lower than the others, it will be at the end. See the screenshot attached.

In order to be sure they are all aligned, you can select all artboards in a row and Align Top them.

2017-01-25_15-31-19.png

Vlad

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 25, 2017 Jan 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has not worked - I laid all 33 artboards out and ordered them and they are not ordering.  They remain in the original order I created them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 26, 2017 Jan 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I tried and cannot reproduce your issue. If it is OK with you, can you please send the .xd Document to me by email at fratila@adobe.com?

Thanks,

Vlad

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 30, 2020 Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was this resolved? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there, I was just doing some experimenting to help out another user with the order of the artboards in the prototype view.

Xd seems to only consider the positioning of the artboards relative to the Home artboard. Order of adding or the flow don't matter.

image.png

If there's no Home artboard selected, the order is Left > Right, Top > Bottom.

Hope that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"We lay things out from left-to-right, top-to-bottom when we share. However, only the artboards that are connected to the home artboard are included in the list. Are you seeing something different?"

https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/how-to-order-prototype-slides-in-xd/td-p/8819799?page=1

If that is not working, also check the layer order in the Layers panel to see if that affects things.

— Adobe Certified Expert & Instructor at Noble Desktop | Web Developer, Designer, InDesign Scriptor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines